Unit 12:就座 Getting Seated

作者:未知 来源:未知 2015-06-14 我要评论( )

    Getting Seated

    就座

    Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.

    凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。

    S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?

    空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?

    E:Here you go.

    艾凡:在这儿。

    S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.

    空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走过对面,然后再往后走。

    E:Right, thanks.

    艾凡:好的,谢谢。

    Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.

    艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。

    They meet another stewardess.

    他们遇见了另一名女空服员。

    S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?

    空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?

    E:Here you are.

    艾凡:喏,在这儿。

    S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.

    空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。

    If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

    如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。

    E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?

    艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?

    I don't want it to get broken.

    我不希望它被摔坏了。

    S:It should be fine there.

    空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。

    If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.

    但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。

    E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.

    艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。

    S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.

    空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。

      网友点评