Unit 76:购买胶卷和电池 Purchasing Film and Batteries

作者:未知 来源:未知 2015-06-14

    Purchasing Film and Batteries

    购买胶卷和电池

    Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talks with the clerk.

    艾凡找到一家照相馆,走进去和店员讲话。

    C:Good morning, may I help you?

    店员:早安,有什么事我能为你效劳吗?

    E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. He places the camera on the counter.

    艾凡:有,麻烦一下,我需要换掉这台相机的电池。他把相机放在柜台上。

    C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change them for you?

    店员:我知道了。很棒的美乐达相机。我正好有你需要的电池。要不要我帮忙换呢?

    E:If it's no trouble.

    艾凡:如果不会太麻烦的话。

    C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there aren't many customers in here yet today.

    店员:我可以帮忙。现在还早而且也还没有许多客人上门。

    E:I appreciate that.

    艾凡:那就感谢你了。

    C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash?

    店员:哦,对了,你的闪光灯也需要新电池吗?

    E:I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. Yes, please.

    艾凡:我倒没想到这点。好的,麻烦你了。

    C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment with you?

    店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?

    E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.

    艾凡:有,在我装相机的袋子里面。在这儿。

    C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film?

    店员:我也来把闪光灯的电池换掉。你需要胶卷吗?

    E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.

    艾凡:我的胶卷快照完了,那么,好的,麻烦拿几卷胶卷给我。呃,柯达金胶卷200。

    C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures?

    店员:二十四张的还是三十六张的呢?

    E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.

    艾凡:不妨给我三卷三十六张的胶卷,麻烦你了。

    C:No problem. Will that be all?

    店员:没问题。就这些吗?

    E:That's it. Thank you.

    艾凡:就这些,谢谢。

    1. purchase 购买

    2. It is no trouble.一点也不麻烦。

    3. give sb a hand 帮某人一个忙

    4. appreciate 感激;欣赏

    5. flash attachment 闪光装置 闪光灯

    6. be running low 快用光了

    7. twenty-four exposures 24张的底片

    8. might as well+V 不妨…

      栏目推荐