804. Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you？
805. I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai，China.
806. Let me see what's a vailable…yes，Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.
807. I'll need an economy ticket.
808. One way trip or round trip？
809. What's the fare please？
810. Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is ＄800.
811. Is my ticket confirmed then？
812. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
813. May I have your flight number，please？
814. My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00in the morning on July 10.
815. You're flying economy class. Is that correct？
816. Enjoy your flight.
817. I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.
818. How do you want fly coach or first class？
819. Is there any difference in price？
820. We have several flights from New York to Los Angeleson October1.
821. When do I have to check in？
822. You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure.
823. Do I have to confirm my plane reservation？
A：Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you？
B：Yes，I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai，China.
B：Li Yang. I'd like to leave on March 28th.
A：Let me see what's available…yes，Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.
B：Good. I'll need an economy ticket.
A：One way trip or round trip？
B：One way trip. What's the fare please？
A：Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is ＄800.
B：I see. Is my ticket confirmed then？
A：Yes，your seat is confirmed on that flight. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
A：Pan American World Airways.
B：Hello. I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
A：May I have your flight number，please？
B：My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00 in the morning on July 10.
A：Yes，that's our regular flight to Shanghai. What's your name，please？
B：I'm Linda Hunt. My first initial is“L”。
A：Just a second…Oh，yes，here we are. You're flying economy class. It that correct？
B： That's right.
A：Okay，you're all set，Ms Hunt. Enjoy your flight.
Agent： Hello，Sir！ May I help you？
Bill：I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.
Agent：Just a moment，please.
Bill：OK. I don't mind.
Agent：AA happens to get a Boeing 757 leaving at 3∶40 onOctober1. Is it all right with you？
Agent：How do you want fly coach or first class？
Bill：Is there any difference in price？
Agent：Flying first class is more expensive.
Bill：I'm not rich like Wall Streeters. I fly coach.
Agent：We have several flights from New York to Los Angeles on October1. Which one will you take？
Bill：Any one will do. How much is the fare？
Bill：OK. Here you are. By the way，what time does the flight get into L. A. ？
Agent：It'll leave New York at 19∶35 and arrive in L. A. at23∶20. Any other questions？
Bill：When do I have to check in？
Agent：You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure. Your ticket is ready.
Bill：Do I have to confirm my plane reservation？
Agent：Sure. You do have to. Remember the flight number is AA 304 at gate 8，Kennedy International Airport.
Bill：Thank you for your nice service，sir.
Agent：Thank you for flying with us. Hope you have a nice trip.
Bill：Have a nice day！
Agent：One more thing：Check-in time is an hour or so be-fore take-off.
Words and Expressions
leisure n. 休闲
available a. 可得到的
confirm v. 确认
departure n. 启程；离开