824.Ticket，please. A window or aisle seat， sir.
825. I'd like a seat in the smoking section.
826. Put your bags on the scale.
827. What's the weight limit？
828. May I carry this satchel？
829. Your boarding pass，sir.
830. Have a good flight， sir.
831. I have two pieces of baggage to check in.
832. Do you have any hand baggage？
833.These are your baggage checks.
834. Which would you like to have， aisle seats or windows eats.
835. We'd like to have one window seat definitely， in then on smoking section.
836. Here are your boarding passes.
（A. C. ：Airline Clerk）
A. C. ：Ticket，please.
A window or aisle seat， sir？
Visitor：A window seat，please.
Also，I'd like a seat in the smoking section.
A. C. ：Please put your bags on the scale.
Visitor：What's the weight limit？
A. C. ：Forty-four pounds.
Visitor：I hope my bags aren't overweight.
A. C. ：No，you're O. K. .
Visitor：May I carry this satchel？
A. C. ：Yes，sir.
But，please attach this claim tag.
A. C. ：Your boarding pass，sir.
A. C. ：Gate twelve.
A. C. ： Have a good flight，sir.
Dancy：I have two pieces of baggage to check in.
Agent： Fine. Just a minute，please. Your baggage is a little bit overweight. It's two kilos.
Dancy：May I take something out of it？ There's an over coat I can carry by hand.
Agent： As you like. Do you have any hand baggage？
Dancy：I don't have any. But my wife has a handbag.
Agent：That's O. K. .These are your baggage checks. Which would you like to have，aisle seats or window seats？You don't smoke，do you？
Dancy：We'd like to have one window seat definitely，in thenon smoking section.
Agent：O. K. . Here are your boarding passes. Please go and have a seat in the satellite hall.
Words and Expressions
scale n. 秤盘；磅秤
satchel n. （皮或帆布的）书包；小提包
baggage n. 行李
aisle n. 通道，走廊
nonsmoking section 不抽烟区
satellite hall 卫星厅