第33天: 如何说明返程

作者:未知 来源:未知 2015-06-07 我要评论( )

第33天: 如何说明返程

第一句:I'm going back to China tomorrow.
我明天回中国。

A: Did you enjoy the trip?
这趟旅行玩得愉快吗?
B: I really enjoyed the trip. By the way, I'm going back to China tomorrow.
这趟旅行真的很愉快。顺便说一下,我明天回中国。
A: Oh, can't you stay longer?
哦,不能多呆一段时间吗?

第二句:When are you off?
您什么时候离开?

A: Hello, Mr. Xue. I've come to say goodbye.
您好,薛先生,我是来和您道别的。
B: You are leaving so soon? When are you off?
您这么快就要走了?您什么时候离开?
A: Early tomorrow morning.
明天一大早。

旅行结束返程时可向当地认识的朋友道别,说明自己回国的时间等,相关的表达法还有:

I am returning to Japan tomorrow.
我明天回日本。

I have to be going now.
我要告辞了。

Well, I must be off now.
嗯,我必须回去了。

    网友点评